This is an opportunity for a highly organized individual to join an advanced management team. This role will have a particular focus on Songwriter & Producer Management. Working from the central London office, the ideal candidate will be personable, team oriented, highly organized with great attention to detail and have experience working with songwriters and producers with a minimum of 1 year in the music industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the managers in daily operations
- Creative A&R role – listening through demos, session ideas and song pitching
- Capable of executing multiple calendars and strategies for songwriters and producers, including but not limited to; diary management, scheduling meetings, research, booking travel, handling expenses
- Managing relationships between the songwriters/producers and their partners (publishers, contributors, labels, etc.)
- Acting as a central point of contact for all third parties, filtering information if necessary for the Manager/Artist.
- Act as a focal point for the wider team to share information and plans, including publishers, lawyers, business executives and more
- Communicate effectively with those teams and ensure confidentiality and discretion
- Work closely with various accountants regarding billing, payments and income tracking.
- Handle copyright registrations with PROs (eg PPL, PRS, BMI), royalty tracking, producer agreements, song splits and maintaining accurate discographies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Minimum of 1 year in one or more of the following roles: Songwriter / Producer Management or Publishing Coordinator / A&R
- Very well organized with strong time management skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to offer help where needed
- Function well in a team and be flexible
- Quick thinking, resourceful and enterprising
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have a strong degree of computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
full time. Office days 10am – 6pm, Central London.
A requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
Only those who are eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa are eligible for this role.
To apply: Send a motivation letter and CV to: [email protected]
Registration closes: June 10th