DUBLIN, May 23, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Meat Substitutes Market Research Report by Product (Quorn, Seitan, and Tempeh), Source, Type, Shape, Category, Region (America, Asia-Pacific & Europe, Middle East & Africa)-Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to: ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The size of the global meat substitutes market was estimated at $2,739.35 million in 2021, $3,018.49 million in 2022, and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.36% to 4,950.90 million dollars in 2027.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the supplier define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth over a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the meat replacement market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides the analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of generating revenue in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers are performing in terms of monetization and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Meat Substitutes market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Meat Substitutes market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Meat Substitutes market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global meat substitute market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Meat Substitutes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Meat Substitutes Market?
7. Which modalities and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global meat substitute market?
Rising trend towards vegan food worldwide
Potential demand attributed to higher fiber and lower saturated fat
Growing intolerance to animal proteins
Rising concern about animal cruelty coupled with animal consumption
Increasing research and developments for new forms of substitution
Potential demand related to high availability of meat substitutes
Amy’s Kitchen Inc.
Beyond Meat Inc.
Campbell Soup Company
Cauldron Foods Ltd.
Conagra Brands, Inc.
Daiya Foods Inc.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Just Eat, Inc.
Garden Protein International Inc.
Impossible Foods Inc.
Lightlife Foods Inc.
Schouten Europe BV
Sonic Biochem Extractions Ltd.
The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
The Kellogg Company
Tyson Foods, Inc
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pjpj7q
Check out the source version at businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220523005476/en/
Laura Wood, senior press manager
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900