Meghan Markle’s sister Samantha addresses Thomas’ possible stroke

Privacy please. Meghan Markle’s half sister, Samantha Markleawants their father Thomas Marklea to be left alone after his hospitalization.

“Peace and tranquility is best,” Samantha, 57, tells exclusive We Weekly about her father’s current condition.

On Tuesday, May 24, Thomas, 77, was rushed to hospital after suffering a “possible stroke”. TMZ reported.

Meghan’s estranged father was photographed receiving paramedical attention with an oxygen mask on his face. Thomas was then transported from Tijuana, Mexico, to a nearby hospital in Chula Vista, California, after fears for his health, per TMZ

Karl Larsenwho cohosts “Remarkable Friendship” on YouTube with Thomas, tells exclusively Us that the former lighting director “lost his voice” before finally being picked up in an ambulance.

“He was unable to speak and then wrote that he had lost his voice and had a stroke,” the famed photographer, 53, revealed. Us about health anxiety. “A neighbor rushed him to Rosarito Hospital and then he was transferred to a hospital in Chula Vista across the border. This was last night. The neighbor was with him.”

Thomas – who, much to her disappointment, has often discussed his tense relationship with Meghan in the press – previously missed the… To take alum’s may 2018 wedding with Prince Harry after he claimed he had a heart attack and needed surgery. The two have been estranged since he was caught taking paparazzi photos days before the Sussexes exchanged their vows in London.

Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markles Everything we know so far Thomas Markle 2018
Rachpaw/MEGA

Larsen told Us that the purpose of his YouTube channel with Thomas is to “bring the two of them together” and that “Meghan is still mad at him for taking PR photos from four years ago.” He added that the Emmy Award winner was planning to attend Queen Elizabeth IIs June 5 Jubilee in the UK ahead of his accidental hospitalization, but there “was never a plan for the two of them to meet.”

In March 2021, Thomas recounted the last time he spoke to 37-year-old Harry, referring to his past health problems. “The last time we spoke – actually we didn’t speak, we texted each other – I was in a hospital bed after having a heart attack,” he claimed. Good morning Great Britain then. “I had to tell them I couldn’t come to the wedding. At that point, we pretty much said goodbye.”

Thomas went on to claim that “Harry said to me at the time, ‘If you’d listened to me, this wouldn’t have happened to you,'” which the Pennsylvania native claimed he was “a bit snotty, so I hung up on him.” And that’s the last conversation we ever had.”

Thomas claimed at the time that he apologized to Meghan and Harry “at least 100 times or so” for the photo scandal, claiming he “never heard from either of them” “in any way, shape or form”.

The comments came shortly after the Duchess discussed the duo’s tense relationship in her CBS tell-all, which aired weeks after Buckingham Palace confirmed that Meghan and Harry would not return as members of the royal family.

“I am very sad,” says the Bank author revealed during the March 2021 sit-down. ‘I mean, I’ve lost my dad. I lost a baby. I almost lost my name. I mean, there’s the loss of identity. But I’m still standing, and my hope for people who will benefit from this is to know that there’s another side.”

Listen to Hot Hollywood from Us Weekly as the Us editors deliver the hottest entertainment news every week!
Listen on Google Play Music

Leave a Comment