Here are the planning applications received by Salford City Council this week.
- Proposed single storey side extension, single storey rear extension and converted attic to gable roof with dormer at 19 Sapling Road, Swinton, Salford – Application allowed
- Proposed single storey rear building at 15 Wentworth Road, Swinton, Salford – Application allowed
- Request for Confirmation of Compliance with Conditions 5 (Phase 2 Investigation Report) and 9 (Construction Method Statement) attached to Building Permit 20/75930/FUL on land adjacent to 9 Duncan Street, Salford – Pending Consideration
- Request for Confirmation of Compliance with Condition 8 (Method Statement – Invasive Species) attached to Building Permit 18/72722/FUL on land adjacent to Power Substation, Agecroft Road, Pendlebury – Pending Consideration
- Crown raises the overhanging branches to the third party property by up to 6m above ground level – one axis (T1). Fell five plane trees (T2 to T6) and one silver birch (T10). Lower to a height of 10m and remove overhanging branches and a plane tree (T7). Lower to a height of 10 m – one turkey oak (T8). Reducing the crown to leave a height of 15 m and a width of 5 m – a plane tree (T11). Crown reduction to leave a height of 22 m and a width of 10.5 m – one beech (T472). Crown reduces to a height of 15 m and a width of 5 m – a horse chestnut (T473) at Norwood Lodge, Flat 18, Vine Street, Salford – Divided decision
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed†